Monday, July 28, 2008

Night at Kampachi

One word to describe my dining experience at Kampachi: Excellent. Kampachi is located in first floor of the Equatorial Hotel. It's my aunt's birthday and she decided to spend me, my siblings and a few relatives a meal at Kampachi. Yes, couple of hours later i hurt my self badly. (last post)
LOL man, Donald Lim and Hishamudin (education minister) was there too when I'm having my meal. Hmm... So this is how they use up the tax payer's money eh? Yes dudes, food there is damn freaking expensive. The service charge alone is Rm 250.00. Seriously.

Sorry for the poor picture quality cuz i don't have a good camera. This is me infront of Kampachi.
Master Philip dishing out our meals
This baby is around 30 cm in length. My oh my... that's a freaking huge prawn.

No comments: