Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fuyoh!

Woot-ness! The day after being 21 is AWSOME!!! Makes me want to shout out loud "FUYOH-FUYOHNESS!!!" Holy crap, my artwork got featured front page by Deviantart.com as a Daily Deviation!!! Damn, i was so fucking down yesterday. Well, I really don't know what to say now... Mixed feelings.This is the link to my stuff (larger version).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Never thought that it would earn me a daily deviation! (CC)
Photobucket
Went on to celebrate with YY at Old Town Sri Sinar
PhotobucketAn accident shoot... It must be a trap!!!

5 comments:

deksuteru said...

How come you never showed me that before!?

Good work and congratz!

Ashed_Dreams said...

Got lar... Long long time ago.

-waiseng- said...

that's an awesome work!

Ashed_Dreams said...

Fuyoh! Thanks man.

Rice Candy said...

It is good work. I would like to feature this piece in the a new art/design/magazine we are starting. Truly well executed.Email me: ricecandywrapper@yahoo.com

or check out the site.
www.ricecandy.net