Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Renewed Faith

I've started this blog after being inspired by a few friends of mine. I was thinking that it would be cool if I have my own blog, I could use it as my portfolio too!

So, here I am, writing this first post of my blog. Back before I've started this blog, I mean back at 2007; I'm very proud and arrogant of my personal achievements. On December 2007, everything changed. It was a disaster caused by my own arrogant attitude. I felt that it was like the end of my world until i read one of my old friend's blog. For a moment I thought that we are quite similar in some ways. So, I've started this blog hoping that I could change my attitude and find my path again. Finally, i would like to use this opportunity thank my old friend ------ Jor.

在开始这个部落格之前,我一向以为我很强.所以我也因此对我自己的成就自大傲慢起来,开始目中无人;结果2007年尾我一败涂地.当时的我可说是很失落,觉得自己很无能.我伤心了一段日子直到我看了我一位老朋友的部落格.我觉得我们很相似,所以我收拾好心情开始了这个部落格.希望能通过这个部落格纠正我之前所犯的错误.最后,我要在这里谢谢我这位老友 ------ Jor.

6 comments:

jor said...

sum we hardworking together, mayb one day we can success .....

Ashed_Dreams said...

Yup, one fine day. =D
So for now, lets work our asses off for a better future. 加油!加油!加油!!

Unknown said...

Hey...you're like what? 20 years old? There's still plenty of time and space to improve ourselves...failure only helps us when we learn from it not when we lose hope because of it...

jor said...

kim 有理由。。。。

Ashed_Dreams said...

Hmmm.... have to somehow agree with that.

Anonymous said...

add oil ba, designer spirito~