Sunday, August 16, 2009

Broga Hills

Photobucket
Broga Hills are located somewhere near Semenyeh. One could easily reach the first peak of Broga Hills in less than 20 minutes time, there are no complicated side tracks, no need to get wet, no leeches, no serious hiking, there is no need of a parang unless you want to pose with it at the top, just one straight path to the top... If it takes you more than 30 minutes to get up there, you'll have to admit that you are either a SISSY or a WUSS, Tabur Hills are not for you. Seriously. Trust me, its that simple. The crowd was enormous up there because the peak could be easily accessed.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket After arriving at the first peak, Frog pull out his canvas and painting equipments and start painting, I ran for the second and third peaks. I only get to know that YY brought a cake all the way up here to celebrate my b'day upon regrouping with the group. Celebrating my birthday on the peak of Broga hill, how awsome is that? I was later assigned a dumb ass task of passing a piece of cake to every one on the peak. Hahahaha, Dumb ass shy killing training~!
Photobucket
"Hey, my name is Sum and today is my birthday. Would you like to have a piece of cake then?" Random chicks feeding me my cake, epic moment of life. Heheheh... Now touch my awsome button.
Photobucket
Photobucket
In the end, Broga is just so so... is the people up there that made the trip awsome. Oh wait! I totally forgot about him... Oh god...
Photobucket
This is the HAMSTER GOD, it is rumored that if you pray to him and touch his balls, your balls will grow bigger... Go touch it, you know that you want to. Good night folks.

No comments: